18 December, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (39)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

*****

  My WoW, today is:

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: April 15, 2014
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Pre-order: Amazon | The Book Depository


Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?


***** 
Its Jennifer L. Armentrout....do I have to say anything more!?? :D What do you think of this one? Leave your comments and links below so I can check out what you're all waiting on this week! ;p

13 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, especially since anything JLA writes is usually awesome :) The cover's pretty cool, too. Great pick, Maida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this everywhere lately :) I want to check it out as well because I love JLA's books! Great pick :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I can't wait to try this one out!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I'm very curious about this one, and am anxious to see the early reviews. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to read this one too!! Sounds so good and one of the publishing houses here is planing on publishing the translated version. I cannot wait! Great pick :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is on my TBR list too! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays! :D
    Wow, so many are waiting for this one, including me! Happy holidays! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    One Million Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. This isn't something I would normally go for, but it's JLA, and her writing usually works for me. Not to mention her romances. ;) I'm looking forward to giving it a try. Nice pick, Maida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really excited for this one! The cover is so freaking creepy and awesome.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I'm super excited about this one girl!! :D The cover just screams, READ ME! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick! I'm excited about this one, too! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and wishing you a fabulous 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just knowing this is from JLA has my attention, but the story sounds wonderful with all the mystery and drama. I wonder if she was actually a mean girl? Great choice, Maida! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO excited for this one! It's on NG and I WANTS it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! it does look interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so please don't hesitate to leave me with a snippet of your thoughts! They always put a smile on my face! :D

This is an award free blog. I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart that people would nominate me, but I simply do not have the time to link others. But thank you for the thought. :D