13 December, 2013

Comeback? Anyone Interested?



Okay, I figured the terminator was an appropriate start to this post considering the topic at hand. lol ;p *shrug* I couldn't resist. What can I say....I'm weird. So, this blog hasn't seen the light of day since who knows when, but I am so over that like whip cream, I can't even tell you. Long story short....SCHOOL! Horrid, dreaded thing. I honestly couldn't keep up with my first year at university and writing reviews, and reading, and commenting. I guess, an apology is in order first for leaving without word. But to all of my beautiful Literary Lovers out there, I am sooo back! I can't wait to share my thoughts again, and see what all of you have been up to. Expect to see a boat load of comments on your blogs! I seriously need to catch up. :D I've missed out on the blogging community, and I wont lie and say the thought of closing the blog hasn't crossed my mind...but I just can't make myself do it. Blogging is a whole other world. Almost, like chocolate and cake. You really can't out beat those. I can't make myself part with this world just yet, and that being said, I hope everyone takes kindly to my brief message (is it brief if there are a lot of words!?? ;p). Oh and thank you for being a supporter. That's one thing I'll never get tired of. :)




6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back, Maida! I've missed reading all your posts. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new things you're going to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Things come up so it's okay to take breaks. I've been posting a lot less these days since I have been so busy and my laptop died a few months ago :-( But I'm shopping for a new one so hopefully I can post more too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see you back, Maida! I'm glad you made it through the school semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAYA!!! So happy to see ya again girl! Yeah school can be such a villain thing sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you!! No apologies necessary, my dear -- we all have to take bloggy breaks from time to time due to RL rearing its ugly head. I pretty much took the whole month of December off! So happy to have you back and good luck with school *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Maida! I can only imagine trying to balance school and exams with blogging. I work full time so I know some of your pain. Everyone understands that school has to take priority. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, so please don't hesitate to leave me with a snippet of your thoughts! They always put a smile on my face! :D

This is an award free blog. I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart that people would nominate me, but I simply do not have the time to link others. But thank you for the thought. :D